haptic & VR Dental education
A revolutionary new way to train students in a safe environment
DAte: tuesday 19th may, 2020
time: 8am canADA / 3pm TURKEY
- Understanding of what haptics are.
- Short history on simulation based training.
- The benefits of haptics in dental education.
- Using simulations as part of the qualification process.
- The future of simulation training — project with VR.
Orthopia is the official distibutor of Virteasy Dental in Turkey and has a wide range of experience with the latest technologies in dental education.
Head of Product / Sales,
James is the Head of Product & Sales for Virteasy Dental, working with both the development team and all of the 30+ dental universities to build the best product possible.